Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sunday...

















I talked to Kim today. It wasn't our regular conversation, so I'm gonna disregard that, and just write about other shit! (so there, Kim! nyaahh!). First of all, I can see Kim playing the dustpan in a band like that when she gets old!! And, from anything I can figure out, the 'car' picture is a redneck roofrack!
Remember the old 'pull my finger' joke? Well, I had never had that done to me before Kim & I started hanging out in 8th grade! NEVER!! Before that, I was just a sorry excuse for a teenage girl, being home all the time, studying, and reading everything...and farting in front of people was unheard of!! I never had a problem with that, only the fact that I was called "Pig" by Psycho every time I burped. Cuz, of course, Bro taught me how to BURP when I was really young. Like the kinds of burps that come from all the way down in your heels, for God's sake!! Unfortunately, when I was growing up, Psycho was the one who came over all the time, not Bro!! My family was, well, proper. My mom's worst insult for anyone was "Oh! That's common!" I STILL wonder if I was left on the doorstep by someone with a sick sense of humor...
Well, a few years ago, when Tif was still in high school, in the culinary arts classes, Kim & I used to go out there for lunch at their restaurant at least once a week. One time, a girl that had a great big butt (she wasn't real fat...it was ALL in her butt) was our waitress. And she actually had an attitude! Now, I don't know, it might've been because I was "Tiffany's mom", and maybe she was pissed at Tif that day, I dunno...but, ya know what? I really didn't give a shit, you just DO NOT treat customers like that! So when she put our Cokes on the table, we said thanks, she turned around and started to 'flounce' off. We looked at each other & snickered our evil snickers...I unwrapped my straw, and it turned out to be the 'bendy' kind I was hoping for! WOOHOO!! So after we got our food, I dropped something on the floor, something stupid like an ice cube, a french fry, something...When said waitress bent over to pick it up, that was my chance! Her big ol' butt was almost in someone's face at the next table, and I took my straw, put the short end in my mouth, and stuck the long end, bent back, under my armpit and blew! You all hafta remember making "armpit farts" when you were little, right? This was, like, louder than about 200 people all doing it at the same time!! And, actually, it was probly a little bit funnier too, being that 2 mom-age women were doing it!!
Okay, I'm done, gotta go clean or somethin'...
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: