Friday, September 01, 2006

Labor Day!!





Okay! It's gettin' time to be able to actually think seriously about this kinda shit!! Nice cool weather, football, oh, EVERYTHING!! Plus it is Labor Day weekend, and Kevin's whole family is setting up their campers in his mom & dad's huge, enormous backyard, and there'll probly be about 50 or 100 people there that we haven't seen all year! Fun!! Lots of food, lots of games...oh, and of course, don't forget the drinks!!
Anyway, I don't have a lot of time on here, I still have some gettin' together to do...I really don't have much of anything else going on right now...just stuff 'inside' me, and that only gets thought about, not blogged about. Also, I have to say, once again, welcome home, Pirate!! You were missed bigtime!!
I DO have a really important, pressing question on my mind right now, and I want anyone that has any ideas to help me with it, okay? Why in the living FUCK does Iran have the right to set their own deadline for giving up uranium enrichment??? They were given a date a LONG time ago...then they sent a message back awhile after that saying, "Well...give us til Aug 31st, and we'll talk then." WHAT??????
Save a seat for me in the handbasket, willya?
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: