Saturday, December 22, 2007

Huckabee's chances in Iowa...




All right, I KNOW that tongue is so disturbing & wrong...but he could always ask Santa for a needle & thread, so his Mommy can sew his tongue back together!!
Okay, I've been meaning to get to Huckabee for days, and I haven't, just because I've had ZERO energy for the last few days...suffice it to say, it's the worst Christmas I've ever been through...thank God for good friends, you all know who you are!!
I do have an opinion question for everyone here, though...Do you make new year's resolutions? If so...has ANYONE ever kept one longer than a few months at the most?? I resolved a few years ago to NEVER make another resolution...voila! Haven't broken THAT one yet!!
Maybe the damn weather's a big part of my attitude...we HAD a few inches of snow...(that still makes me snicker...a few inches)...and it's gone now (even funnier!). And, yes, of course I still laugh at fart jokes, okay??? Doesn't everybody?? I guess that's what made me a good mom. Well...I guess that'll make me even a better grandma! And, no, not happening!
Has anyone seen 'Final Destination 1 & 2'? I love these movies! They're just creepy!! Or 'Jeepers Creepers'? Now THAT was a creepy movie!! If you've seen it, you'll know what I'm talking about here...At the time Tif & I rented it to watch, she was working at a video rental store towards the outside edge of town..these 2 or 3 little boys came running in the store, and screamed "WE JUST FOUND A DEAD BODY!!!" True...there was a dead man in the culvert beside the road, and the news from Columbus was up here with their microphones in her face, etc till she called 911! He turned out to be a homeless man who had most likely crawled in there to get warm, which is the saddest thing of all. Then we watched that movie, which would've been bad enough, but then she was driving somewhere a day later, & a truck came up behind her, honking its horn, steadily! Not a beep-beep, but a HOOONNNKKKK-HOOONNNNNKKKK!!
Okay...back to Huckabee...
"Our nation was birthed in a spirit of faith - not a prescriptive one telling us whether to believe, but one acknowledging that a providence pervades our world."
He has some really good stuff like this on his page. Well, I'm not totally sure that link worked, but I think it did.
" In this age of terror, immigration is not only an economic issue, but also a national security issue. Those caught trying to enter illegally must be detained, processed, and deported. As Governor, I ordered my state troopers to work with the Department of Homeland Security to arrest illegals and enforce federal immigration law. "
That's one of my biggest problems here in America...illegal immigration!! Why the HELL doesn't it matter to the people in charge of this country?? LEGAL immigration is great, wonderful, I'm flattered that I live in this great country that so many are fighting to get into, not out of!!
"Second Amendment rights belong to individuals, not cities or states. I oppose gun control based on geography."
I know many disagree with me on this...so what...you don't need to have a gun to agree with this...I just want to be able to get one if I so decide!
"Our massive deficit is not due to Americans' being under-taxed, but to the government's over-spending."
Hear, hear, MIKE!!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY

No comments: