Sunday, December 23, 2007

no name....

I swear if I ever see this look on Truman's face, I'll know it's my last 30 seconds on earth, cuz the scary guy behind me with my ginsu knife is gonna filet my throat! I'm not even going to have time to tell him to do it in the bathtub so he doesn't get blood all over the carpet! sheesh!

And, hey, correct me if I'm wrong, but this looks an awful lot like JimmyB's (conservative uaw guy) dog...hmmmmm...wonder what he's having for Christmas dinner?
And this one, well, I'm not even worthy of putting words together to make a caption...












Well, this Christmas season is now looking up. *teehee*.
It's all because I had a Festivus miracle tonight!! You know a big part of the Festivus celebration is 'the airing of the grievances' of the year, right? Well, all kinds of 'em got aired tonight during wrapping of Tif's gifts (tifs gifs...haha)...but, it's gonna be a long year til next Festivus...'nuff said...
So...I'm totally done with getting everything ready and organized, as far as who's going where, and when...
The Midget football cheerleaders came over this afternoon, and they each gave me a little poinsettia, which was so sweet! I felt bad cuz I didn't have anything for them. Then they were out in the kitchen looking out the back window at something, and coming back in, I heard Aub open the freezer....so I yelled, "You can eat everything in there except my peppermint stick ice cream!" All I heard was giggles...
They did come in here & say they were kinda bored (teenagers are ALWAYS bored on Sundays...I was too! Til I got old enough to go get drunk on Sat night and had to stay in bed & recover the next day.). So Aub said she wanted to do my laundry (!), and maybe run the dishwasher. I told her no thanks to both, cuz neither one needed done, and then I told her to sit down, I was afraid she had a fever or bumped her head or something. She said no she didn't, she just wanted to do something. Then she got up and starting running my 'Swivel Sweeper'! I looked at the other one and said 'I should take a picture of her & send it to her mom, huh?' Because I totally remember those days of being a young teenager too....it was nothing but fun to clean...someone else's house, never your mom & dad's!
It was SO windy here today! It sounded like there were people upstairs walking around, banging on the walls! The girls were saying 'someone's up there!' I said no, that's just the wind, don't worry about it. Then there was a big gust of wind, and Aub said, 'I'll go check for ya, I think there is someone there'. I said, "Okay, if you insist. I'll be down here, ready to call 911 if you start screaming." Ha....she came back & said well, you're probably right...
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: