Wednesday, December 05, 2007

TOTAL FLUFF!!!


How freakin' flattering is this to read when you're getting old, and all??
Okay...my Christmas shopping is, for the most part, finished!! It was different...I had to 'budget' a lot this year, which, well, hasn't been done much in the last 20 years, but, I really don't think the people I'm getting gifts for give much of a shit how much anybody spends on them...no, I know they don't, that's the blessing of being able to choose the people in your life!! Except for your family, but I've, for the most part, been very lucky in that regard...I hafta remember that every family in the world has a psycho in somebody's opinion, and, who knows, the rest of my family just might regard me as the psychotic one!!
Anyway, I'm going to put links to some of the places you can buy almost anything funny at...and, what's better at Christmastime than laughing? Or anytime, for that matter...
http://www.collectionsetc.com/ This place has a lot of neat stuff, their big selling point is "nothin' over $20!" This is where I got my upside down Christmas tree!
This is a great place to get the "things you never knew existed"! I am so hooked on catalogs I get in the mail, from these to Victoria's Secret! Because, no matter how much they have in the book, there's five times as much on their websites, and there's usually a lot of stuff that's not in the book! Plus special web deals!
And this is my very FAVORITE!! They have the very best sweatshirts in the world, tlp, you agree, don't you? Cuz I happen to know that last year she bought everybody shirts, even herself...hers was the one that said "I'm not bossy, I just know what you should be doing". I just double-checked...at the moment, they have 873 different designs that you can buy, most of them you can choose as a t-shirt or a sweatshirt, which is the BEST!! Some of the best are "Yet despite the look on my face, you're still talking"...I see that on Christine...and, "Heavily medicated for your protection"...me..."Forget the therapist...you need an exorcist!"...I don't know anyone who couldn't use that one! And, for heaven's sake, where else can you find a Hillary Clinton nutcracker that cracks nuts between her legs?? I bet someone'll be selling those on ebay in the future!
http://www.harrietcarter.com/ This place has a lot of stuff, not usually fun, goofy stuff, but every once in a while, there's something around the house in there that's neat, like the Vidalia Onion Slicer!
This has more stuff for around your house, too, but it's fun to browse around in! I think it has the Vidalia Onion Chopper too. By far, What On Earth is the best!! Oh, I forgot...there's always
I always buy "Burt's Bees" brand stuff from here, that stuff is really good! And one of the funniest things they have is in the 'lip gloss' category...Chicken Poop lip gloss!
Okay, I guess I hafta go do something around here...oh! We got snow last night...maybe an inch or so.
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: