Monday, June 12, 2006

Monday...phew...




This is SO EXACTLY what I feel like today!


And the woman above is putting up a sign that says "Lost Puppy". Well, it doesn't say it, per se...you have to read it...but you know what I mean...
How in the hell do Russians DO this shit?? Well, at least I waited til after noon...anyway...I was in the kitchen and saw a bottle of Smirnoff sitting...right there, I tellya! So I did what any normal thinking (bored) person would do. I poured a shot, and gulped it. Holy mother of God! And that's actually all there is to say about it. I've had rum...I like tequila (a little too much), I've tried scotch...I LOVE beer (again, too much)...but this shit had me leaning over the sink gagging & coughing!! My God!! What a fuckin' pussy!! I'm really glad nobody's home...
I haven't done shit this weekend...well, I did read the two books I ordered from Amazon last week. They're both by Paul Williams, and they're excellent! "Osama's Revenge", and "The Al Qaeda Connection". Not gonna say much more, but, if you read Al Qaeda Connection, that pretty much spells out why we should crack down on illegal immigration...
I'm pretty much done here...nothin' else to say...I haven't really talked to anyone this weekend, not Kevin, not Tiffany, nobody on the phone...that's probably a good thing, though, as bitchy as I feel...even Truman's avoiding me! Okay...done...
LibbY!

No comments: