Friday, July 14, 2006

Kim & I currently...



Truthfully...I think HE did it...but maybe that's just me!! And, the other one is me & Tif 21 years ago. Weren't we cute? haha! Keep in mind, this was a few years before my nose job...
Okay, and hopefully, this is the last post I have that's not a happy one...I'd like to get some opinions about what I did...
Kim called me last night, and I was really honest about why I hadn't called her for the last few days...
She went up & talked to my cousin, Boo, at Dad's funeral about the fact that she thinks I'd feel better if I got out more. Hmmm...last I knew, she was not a fucking psychologist...nor did I EVER tell her that it would be okay for her to talk to a third party about something I had talked to Kim in confidence about. To me, it's not her business to go talk to someone else about my 'problems'! Yes, I had talked to Boo about my 'restlessness', but that was MY BUSINESS!! I sure as hell don't need anyone analyzing me with my cousin behind my fucking back!! The other thing is, Boo lives am hour away, she has 4 kids, she's a teacher, and works with her kids a lot...Basically, why would you tell someone who has absolutely no fucking way to help with it?? Boo can't get down here all the time to take me out, for God's sake!! And I'd never ask anyone to, anyway!! When I want to go somewhere, I ask Tiffany!! Or someone!! God!! Please sew Kim's mouth shut RIGHT NOW!! I just was honest with her last night on the phone, told her how 'hurtful' that was for her to do! By then I had tears running down my face, and Tif & Zak were sitting here. Tif came over beside me and put her arm around me, and whispered, "Mom, just hang up on that bitch!! She's stupid!!" Needless to say, Tif HATES Kim! Can you tell?
I told her that no, I wouldn't hang up on her, we've been best friends since we were 12, and if we can't straighten this out by being honest, well, I'll be done! By then, Kim was crying too, and apologizing, and I told her I accept the apology, but I wanna go, & I'll call her back today. In your opinions, was I wrong??
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: