Tuesday, January 30, 2007

almost time for bunny, bunny...



Well, these two would fit my mood today...'nuff said about that...
Mouse called me today at 11...that surprised me! It was really neat though, because I had just been thinking about her. A lot of it was because her birthday is Feb 11, and some was cuz she worked at the same store up north that I did! She's the one that I hated from the first minute I SAW her when she walked in for the interview. And it was mutual...I was always 'that skinny blonde bitch in the produce dept'. But, we got over that after we got drunk together a few times...
So, she called today, and we were on the phone for an hour, and she was catching me up on what this person & that person were doing now. And then she said, "Ya know, I'm really surprised that we ended up being friends." . Thinking about it, I'm very surprised too, although not for the same reason she thinks. She figures it's because (John) left me to go out with her. But, she knows I didn't care all that much about that, cuz we all used to go out partying all the time, & after Mouse was his girlfriend, it was Denise, who also worked at the store, then it was Tammy, who also worked there! Yes, he WAS a whore-dog, okay? At least I was first! Mouse & I used to have fun talking about him, comparing notes, and all that...& laughing our asses off at the other girls who went after him, and when they got him, you could see them thinking "I'm so special!"...sorry...meow!
More of a problem, I think, would be if Mouse knew I went out with two guys that she was after the whole time I worked there. Carl, who was married, and Tom, who was also married! I knew both of the wives, and they were nice. But I never told Mouse about the time that Carl (who also worked at the store, he was the night manager) was talking to me & said he wanted to go to a festival in a town about a half-hour away cuz he & his wife weren't getting along (no surprise there.....). He asked if I wanted to go with him (we were good friends), so we went over there and went on the rides, hung out in the beer gardens, and just messed around...The next day at work, Carl's wife called me, and asked if I knew where Carl had been the night before...no, uh-uh, don't have a clue. Then Mouse came in to work, clocked in, and told me she could NOT find Carl amywhere the night before! Oh, holy shit. I just went back to cutting watermelons up, and never said shit. That was like 'Peyton Place' up there!

No comments: