Saturday, January 20, 2007

Friday, Jan 19th!



Wow, I'm in such a good mood today, I can't believe it...something must be wrong.."the sky is falling, the sky is falling" said Chicken Little.
Naww...I know what's up. I'm finally getting all of my Christmas pairs of jeans exchanged & stuff! WooHoo!! No, I had on my list that Kev used to tell everyone what I wanted 'size 3 straight leg jeans'...got a bunch of wide leg in assorted sizes...haha! Sorry...I don't mean to sound picky or ungrateful. But anyway, I can't wear sz 4 women's yet...I guess even though I'm 42, my butt must not be a woman's sz yet...so I'm still stuck in junior sizes. So, Kevin fixed my 'little red wagon'...he went and took the 4's back, and got me sz 3 skinny...and, yes, it actually says skinny on the inside of the back! But, who cares? They finally fit! And now I have 6 new pairs of jeans for Christmas!!

I know a lot of people have a hard time losing weight...I'm here to give the 'fair & balanced' other side of the story...some of us truly have a really hard time gaining weight, no matter what, how much, or what time of day we eat! But, nobody ever talks about us...or if they do, they say, 'they're just anorexic & bulimic!' Nope. I eat more than most, and the only time I've ever thrown up for the most part, is because I drank too much.

Hey all, have you ever seen movies or videos where they run it backwards? If you have, have you ever thought about how funny it would be if someone took the video of their baby being born, and ran it backward? I bet that would win some major money on America's Funniest Home Videos! Sorry, I can't...this 'baby factory' was shut down after the first one...due to pain!
Tif was on a little clip for AFV one time, and she told a joke, cuz they were at the mall filming..."What do ya call a vegetarian with diarrhea? A salad shooter!" She was about 8 or 9. And no...she didn't get that joke from me, either!

Well, Kev did go to Best Buy yesterday, and he got some kick-ass speakers (Klipsch brand! better than Bose), and got 'em hooked up to the computer last night, and they have a big subwoofer on the floor under the desk...and today was 'testing' them. That's okay, we don't have neighbors anymore, well, for the most part, we don't. Next door, divorced & moved a few months ago...straight across the street, well, I don't know, just gone....2 doors down across the street, for sale. Hmmm....was it our fault?? Anyway, if anyone would've heard it, they would've thought 'those damn kids' parents must be gone again!', cuz we were playing Great White, Def Leppard, Motley Crue, Judas Priest, Queensryche, etc...

Okay...gotta go!

BoiUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: