Monday, January 08, 2007

Go, OSU!!!




Ya know what? I wish I'dve seen these before Christmas!

I did get a couple really awesome sweatshirts for Christmas, though...one has the cute little bunny on it, that says "You'd be cooler if you were me." and the other has Eeyore laying on the ground, saying "Wake me up when it's over..."...and, of course, I wore that on New Year's Eve...not that we went anywhere, mind you...

Talked to Joe again today...he was talking about this 'friend' of his, that he likes, and she likes him...only problem is...she's married, and is still living with her husband! Ouch! I thought he knew better! But he says they're in love, and even if it's when he's 100, he knows they'll be together someday. Hmmm...well, I hope he gets that......but, anyway, this was really funny...he said something about her husband is from Syria. I started laughing, and said, "Do you think that means he's not circumcised?" I just got a "hmmph! Libby, that really wasn't one the forefront of my mind!" Then, I couldn't let it go, I'm so glad he's an understanding friend. I said "You mean the foreskin of your mind? Ba-da-bing!"...(from Joe..."Sigh")

BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: