Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Jan 3, 2007...

Well, here we go again (on my own?)
Yesterday was Tiffany Tuesday...and I freakin' SLEPT through the first hour and a half of the show on WDCM!! Can you say, "Wow! What kind of mom are you?" So, what I heard was funny as hell. They were comparing local bars & clubs, and Tif said she liked XXXXX...that was really funny, cuz that's the bar that Joe works at. I remember when she was 20 and out with her friends, she called me on her cell phone, and she said "Mom, you'll never believe who I'm sitting here looking at, 5 feet away from me! Joe XXXXX!" And I just said "What? Get out of that bar immediately, you're too young!" I knew exactly where she was, cuz he had always wanted to work there, and I heard he was, as a second job, after he got married and had his kids. That used to be one of the places we used to go drink at 20 years ago! Along with the raquetball club, that was fun, too...And she was telling the other morning guys there about Don't Date Him, Girl website, and they were like, "What? There's really a website called that?" And she said yeah, it even has our town in it!! So, of course, they had to go there immediately and check it out!
Anyway, that's about all there is to talk about today...what about everybody else? Any New Year's Resolutions made/broken yet??? I resolved a few years ago to never MAKE another resolution...now THAT one I've kept!!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: