Saturday, October 27, 2007

Saturday night/Sunday am...

See?? I'm NOT the only one that's 'into' Halloween!! I'm gonna go get the candy tomorrow (I hope! Weather permitting!). I've already got a couple Christmas trees ordered, and one Christmas present already got here! And one of the things I have already shipped is out of stock already!! When I get it up, I'll get a picture on here!
Joe came over Friday night and brought the two movies we wanted to watch...'1408' and 'The Butterfly Effect'. Truthfully, of the two, The Butterfly Effect was better...
We both thought that. We tried to decide whether maybe it was just that we are so freakin' jaded now that nothing scares us!! We both think that's probably it...the human psyche can only take so much before it shuts down ya know? But, I'll be honest here, when the Butterfly Effect got to a certain point, I looked at him and said, "This is what it COULD'VE been, right???" He looked over & said yeah, and I started crying!! Shit!! That movie was SO good!! I never really heard that it was good, just that Ashton Kucher was in it! '1408' was good, but, in my opinion, just mildly 'disturbing'! 'It' was on the Sci-Fi Channel tonight and I think it's scarier!!
Next I hafta have him see 'Mr Destiny' and 'My Father, the Hero'! He actually looks a little like Gerard Depardieux but much skinnier (& better looking).
Tif told me the other day that she had planned on coming over to pass out candy with me Halloween night, but she has to work now...bummer!! I think it's neat that Daylight Saving Time doesn't end til 11/4! And the guy (16 yrs old) across the street told me yesterday that he wants to decorate the outside of my house for Christmas. I told him that was fine, as long as he knows that the most important part of decorating is taking it down when it's over!! He said, I know, I promise~! well, okay!
Okay, it's gettin late.....
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!


No comments: