Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thursday....



Creative, & talented!
This is just a really neat-looking house.


And this is a house down the street from me...I LOVE this!





I need to go out and get some stuff today, I just feel kinda lazy and 'dragged out', which really sucks! ...but, I'll do it, dammit!~! lol!


Sorry I haven't written in here for a few days, but, my life is freakin' drama lately...not because of what I've done, but what other people have 'allegedly' done...not to me, just 'to someone'.


Wow, I actually did force myself to get up off my ass & go out & do something! I figured I'd go to Certified and pick up a 12 pack of Coke, a carton of cigarettes, and stuff. Well, I picked the stupidest time to do it!! It was about 5:15 pm...duhhh...not like this place is big enough for a lot of cars, but, well, about two times the usual! But, I'm really glad I went then, cuz I grabbed my camera on the way out...I don't usually leave the house without it anymore...I got some pictures of some of the neatest littlt puffy clouds when I was in the back, coming up my ramp...I'll see if I can get a couple on here...ok...they went to the top of this thing!!

I'm just trying to remember people that I knhow that brag "I'm just pragmatic."..pragmatic - from encarta - more concerned with practical results than with theories and principles. That's funny...the people I've known that say "I'm just pragmatic", well, this definition seems to loosely define them. As far as not being interested in 'principles'...

Sometimes pragmatiam is good...in your job, mostly. In your life, well, that's a different story. In life, you need to worry about what the consequences are going to be, for other people too, not just what you want for yourself. I've known some people in the past that bragged about being a pragmatist...from the people I've seen get involved with them, well, basically you can probably take that to mean "Don't trust me for the long haul."

Just thinking. It's a terrible habit I've gotten myself into lately...tryin' to quit! hahaha...

BoUnCeS!! LibbY!



No comments: