Monday, October 01, 2007

rabbit, rabbit!

Honest, there really is a house under these trees! I LOVE this!! I think they need some lawn gnomes in there, peeking out!








I like this too! Mostly I like the color!

What's really funny is that it's next door to the Kermit house!!









I keep thinking about how we all end up in the place we are..you know that expression "Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end"...OMG, then how many new beginnings do we each get? So many times, you'll think, "Okay, I'm here at last! I don't have to make another 'new beginning'! Pheewww..."
It all goes back to people who say, "OK, you'll just have to go with Plan B, then." Hmmmmm...I sat and looked back over my life this weekend...as far as I can figure, I'm on Plan M! This is getting old! It's kinda like, you start to wonder if you're gonna run out of plans, or life first...
I always wonder if it would be a happier life if your 'Plan A' worked out the first time, and your life went on an even plane, and you always knew what you were going to do, where you were going to be, life always went the way it was supposed to, and you had no unpleasant surprises to deal with. Would that life be much of a life? I'm one of those people that always thought, "Boring! That's not a life even worth living!". Now that I'm old 'er', I wonder about it still.
I really don't think you can have life without conflict, can you? Conflict with what you want to do, where you're going to go, who you're going to go through it with. And a lot of those times you're not 'arguing' with someone else, you're 'arguing' with yourself. And then you decide to go this way, and it turns into a pile of shit, you dig yourself out, turn around, and go another way, and you're in quicksand! With piranhas in it! Is everyone's life supposed to be like this? I honestly can't think of anyone I know whose life has worked out on Plan A or B...maybe I'm still hanging with the wrong crowd, the way my parents said...nobody else's I know is up to Plan M, though! Well, I don't know, there probably are, but they don't brag about it, though! I'm not bragging about it, I'm being curious about it, because it seems like each plan comes with tears & sadness, along with happiness & relief.
Deep thoughts,
Libby

No comments: