Saturday, September 29, 2007

Saturday nite...

I think you can all see why this house catches my eye every time I go past it...maybe it's something to do with the fact that it reminds me of Kermit? lol! Actually, when I was stopped out on the sidewalk (ok, in the street) taking a picture of it, a lady came to the door..."Can I help you?" I felt bad (sorta...), and told her no, I was just out taking pictures of stuff I like, and I liked her house! She laughed and said thanks, so I guess she understands I'm not an Al-Qaeda member...
This is the tree I wish was in my back yard!! It's actually behind the elementary school Tif went to.
Speaking of Tif....guess who turns 24 Tuesday? WOOHOO!! But...how did I get so f*ng old so f*ng FAST?? I dunno...maybe time really DOES fly when you're having fun?
I swear, I'm kinda glad that I don't go out every Saturday night now...I watched those two new shows on CBS tonight, 'Moonlight' and 'Cane'. I love Cane, and you know why? Jimmy Smits!!!!!!!!!!!! Nuttymom, you may think you love Kiefer Sutherland, but I have ALWAYS had the hots for Jimmy Smits...errr, not 'had the hots'...I love him for his brains, of course!
Has anyone sat and thought about what you used to want to be when you grew up? I did that today, and I had the longest list EVER! When I was 10, I just had to be a veterinarian...when I got to high school, and into my data processing classes, I decided I wanted to be in computers, so Mom & Dad took me to Columbus and paid my entrance fee to DeVry University. A few months later, I had to be a MOM! Nope, I've never been a very good long-term planner...but now, since I'm retired on disability, I've got all kinds of stuff I want to be! I've already considered surgeon, fighter pilot, day trader, paramedic, attorney, psychologist...now I guess I'll have to settle for writer, huh? Oh well...look at the bright side, I guess...ummmm...I don't live in North Korea? lol.
Okay, this was weird...Psycho called me last night (!), and he had just been out with Mom at the hospital for a few hours, and he said she's much better, since she was transferred over to there Friday evening, cuz she wouldn't eat still, she had an infection, and the nursing home said it wasn't an emergency, but they couldn't give her as much care right now as she needed. Psycho told me he's more optimistic than he's ever been about Mom. And, if anyone knew Psycho, you'd know that sentence from him was like seeing the devil jump up in the air & yell "Yah-Hoo!" Bro & his wife will probably be home tomorrow. Actually, he was the one who called me from Arizona Friday night, cuz his son had called him out there! They were at the Grand Canyon when he called, and said they're gonna be ready to come home if anything else wasn't going well.
Okay...that was a pretty good day. When I went out today, I went to stores & bought stuff (that's ALWAYS fun!)...new perfume, new hair stuff, new sheets for the bed, etc...oh, and Halloween fuzzy footies, purple, with fangs on the sides! Ya know, I've realized it's more fun for me to go to the Dollar Store and spend $50, than to sit at the computer & spend $1,000!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: