Friday, November 23, 2007

black friday, 2007...



It really isn't that cold out today, 40's or so....I might just take my scooter out & ride around here. After all, it is the opposite direction from all the stores!
So did everybody have a great Thanksgiving yesterday? I hope you all did! Tif & boyfriend took me out to Bro's, stayed awhile, then went to bf's mom & dad's (she sd that was her compromise for this Christmas...did I teach her about compromise, or what?).
So, no, I'm not going out 'Friday shopping' today. After last year, I don't ever see myself doing that...
I had fun yesterday at Bro's, though. He or Psycho had brought Mom to his house, and all her brothers, sis-in-laws,nieces,nephews, and lots of family I didn't even know were there!! There were probably 30+ people there, and we filled the dining room + tables in 4 other rooms! Bro is such a good guy to me, he said he knew I'd have a hard time getting to the kitchen/dining room/wherever the food was, so he came over & asked what I wanted...y'know, turkey,ham,stuffing,scalloped corn,etc,biscuits,oh, and did I want to try my cousin's specialty cranberry salad? You know me...I kinda looked up at him and made a face and he laughed...about 10 minutes later he brought me a HUGE plate of food, with gravy over the whole top of it (that IS the only way to eat, you know?). So, I'm sitting there eating with Bro's daughters, I took a forkful of what I thought was stuffing under the gravy...and it was a forkful of cranberry salad with cool-whip on top & graham cracker crust under it. HAHA! Fortunately, it really wasn't bad at all....I think it was cuz of all the gravy...isn't that just kinda like a big brother, though?? But, there aren't too many people I know that love to cook like him! Hmmmm...that gene skipped us other 2 kids...seriously, he even makes his own salad dressing for the tossed salad, and that's all he serves! (it is the best, though...).After we all ate, I went over in the living room, found a 'person-sized' pillow, put it up in a huge chair with a bigger footstool, and I was out for about 2 or 3 hours!! Seriously, I woke up, and both of my big brothers were laughing at me because the 2 Yorkshire terriers that were there had been up jumping all over me the whole time, licking my face...mmmmm. But it was a fun 10 hour day!
All right...that's it for now...
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: