Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday, Monday...







...and I start the first Tysabri infusion Wednesday, June 24th! Which I'm hoping is a good luck day...especially since that's H's birthday (my hairstylist friend from 3rd grade). And this is a perfect time to start it, since I'm kind of having a relapse at the moment...no, it won't fix it immediately, but at least I'll know I'm doing something!!
These are the pictures of my friend's house in southern Michigan. When I was 12 years old, she and her first husband lived across the street from me here in town. Then they had a baby boy, and I fell in love with babysitting for him! He's the second from right, next to his mom & Tif! Anyway, I babysat for him for years, til they had their baby girl & moved to Michigan! And we lost touch for years! Until I finally used my brain, & remembered what town her mom lived in up there. So (this is how long ago it was...I called information & asked for her mom's phone number! No major internet going on then! Tif was only 16.) They had her mom's #, so I called it, and she remembered me, & my friend just happened to be over there then, too! So, we had a good ol' cry-fest, since it had been SO long since we talked!! She invited me up the weekend before Labor Day...I couldn't drive, of course the only outgoing person that would go with me (as my date, I guess!) was Tif, and it was the best time ever!! She had a big dinner party to introduce me to her friends and her current husband. That was really neat! She went to college after they moved there...so she's all "Go Michigan!", and Tif & I are "O-H-I-O!!" haha! But now she's a big time software salesperson for a famous company, and I'm SO happy for her!
Oh, I have one more bit of good news to share...I'M GOING TO BE A GRANDMA!!! Feb 4th is the due date!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: