Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday night, June 30...I'll just go ahead & say it now...rabbit, rabbit!!

Keep this in mind, okay? All these pictures were taken in town, even this barn is about 4 blocks away from my house! Almost in the center of town! My friend H lived almost across the street from this when we were in grade school! So, yeah, this town has lots of stuff that's different about it!...especially the people?? heehee!

And this enormous house full of apartments is right around the corner from where I grew up. When I was 15, the guy I was dating lived here in the upstairs apartment on the right of this picture...He was 18 & graduated at the time & I probly f*'d up when I broke up with him...oh well, live & learn...anyway, I remember C was having a party, and they had a keg of beer & it was on the roof, with the spigot coming in the window! But, yes, my mom & dad both knew that I was seeing Creg, and they liked him a lot!
I had homemade lasagna & a salad from my favorite pizza place tonight, and a fruit salad...that's the best...strawberries, pineapple, grapes, and cantaloupe...I'm not really that big of a fan of cantaloupe. I only started eating it when I was a produce manager in Fostoria, and I started ordering Pandora melons, which look like a cantaloupe on steroids, ya know? And once I smelled one, it was like sugar!! Nothing like a "cantaloupe" from Califonia, at all!
I know there's been all kinds of bad news from Hollywood this month, but, I've also heard a lot of really good news, not from famous people, just other things, like babies abandoned at birth and being found alive! Honestly, usually the Nancy Grace show has nothing but hopeless stories...but in this past month, she's had the story about a little girl from Crestline, OH (maybe a half hour from here) who was taken from here by her mom & her moms boyfriend (who is a level 3 sex offender). They found the 3 of them in California, at a commune-type place! I just heard on the local news that there've been 2 different babies abandoned in Columbus, in 2 or 3 weeks, and they've both been found safe & healthy, & have already been adopted!! Just think about it, though...how many of that type of stories ever end up well?
Okay, just thinking...


BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: