Monday, September 05, 2005

tag answers for the questions from christine!

56 Questions that have no meaning or relevance to anything but they are fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UNIQUE
1. Nervous habits - I refuse to BE nervous...nope!
2. Are you double jointed? - Well....never on purpose...
3. Can you roll your tongue? - Around what?
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time? - Yeah, but only my left.
5. Can you blow spit bubbles? - Oh yeah! Tiffany and I used to compete for who could make a bigger one...all hail to me, cuz I was the champion! (she was only 3, though)
6. Can you cross your eyes? - I dunno. I can't see myself in the mirror when I try. Maybe that means I'm doing it right?
7. Tattoos? - Nope, never got the guts. Not yet, anyway.
8. Piercings? - Two holes in each ear, and took Tiffany & got her bellybutton pierced when she was 15, then I broke down and had to do it too.
9. Do you make your bed daily? - That is the ONLY thing I HAVE to do every day...join me in an obsession, anyone? Wait, that didn't quite come out right, did it?

CLOTHES

10. Which shoe goes on first? - Left.
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anybody? - Not that I remember, anyway...I'm sure if I did, they probably threw it back...
12. On the average, how much money do you carry? - I don't...Kevin carries it...I just use credit cards....much simpler (for me...not so for Kev, since he pays the bills).
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? - Wedding rings, 10th anniversay ring, another ring on my right hand.
14. Favorite piece of clothing? - Levi's jeans!

FOOD

15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? - Neither...we like those funky-shaped pasta thingys...you know, abc's, bowties, etc...
16. Have you ever eaten Spam? - Are ya kiddin'??
17. Do you use extra salt on your food? - Nahh....but give me the pepper and get outta my way!
18. How many cereals in your cabinet? - 4> 1 grape nuts, 2 post toasties (i have absolutely no idea where they came from..), peanut butter crunch, cocoa puffs
19. What's your favorite beverage? - ummm, anything with caffeine, Coke, Mountain Dew Code Red, Mountain Dew Live Wire, Red Bull, etc
20. What's your favorite fast food restaurant? - Taco Bell, or anything else Mexican-like.
21. Do you cook? - hahahahahahahahahaha....are ya crazy? I LOVE my family!
22. How often do you brush your teeth a day? - 3 or 4...why, is there something in them?
23. Hair drying method? - Towel it off, brush it out, & I'm done...oh, unless I want to look good, also hahahahahahahahaha..but it does what I want it to.
24. Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair? - As often as I can! Luckily, my daughter has grown up to be a beautician!

MANNERS

25. Do you swear? - Like a sailor (?). Well, that's the expression, but I haven't been around too many sailors...
26. Do you ever spit? - Depends on what's in my mouth...

FAVORITE

27. Animal - Kittens and Cats
28. Food - Pizza
29. Month - October
30. Day - Monday
31. Cartoon - old Bugs Bunny
32. Shoe brand - Skechers tennis shoes
33. Subject in school - English....I was the one everybody wanted to sit next to during a test.
34. Color - dark blue and gray
35. Sport - NFL!! GO STEELERS!!
36. TV Shows - Dr G-Medical Examiner, Family Plots, Cold Case, American Justice...and yes, I DO live life in front of the stupid 'idiot box'!
37. Thing to do in the spring - Watch the birds & squirrels wake up!
38. Thing to do in the summer - Hide in the air conditioning!
39. Thing to do in the autumn - Everything! Watch football, watch trees change color, plan halloween "festivities".
40. Thing to do in the winter - Besides Thanksgiving & Christmas, there's my birthday, Kevin's birthday...so mostly I sit around dreaming about all the presents!!

IN AND AROUND

41. In the cd player - Nuthin'...all my music is on a hard drive on here, so all it takes is a mouse click.
42. Person you talk most on the phone with - Kim.
43. Reading - 100 People Who Are Fucking Up America...piss me off, and I'll make you 101!
44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store window/mirrors? - Not so anyone sees me, I hope!
45. What color is your bedroom? - gray, gray, gray (with some dark blue)
46. Do you use an alarm clock? - Nope...but then, I don't work anymore, so that's a moot point...
47. Window seat or aisle? - Aisle...unless we're talking about something on the ground, where the windows can be opened & jumped out of!

DUMB

48. What's your sleeping position? - I think it's my stomach...but Kevin always says I 'take my half out of the middle'.
49. Even in hot weather, do you use a blanket? - Just a sheet
50. Do you snore? - Kevin says I do, but I know better...that would be uncouth!
51. Do you sleepwalk? - Nope.
52. Do you talk in your sleep? - My God, I never thought about that! Thanks...give me something else to worry about, why dontcha?
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? - No, Kevin & I are happy with each other, thank you very much.I did suggest him putting a cat door in the bedroom door. That was 5 years ago, and Truman & I are still waiting...
54. How about with the light on? - Only if I fall asleep reading a book.
55. Do you fall asleep with the tv or radio on? - Can't go to sleep without George Noory, and Coast ot Coast AM, can I??
56. Last interesting person you met? The friends I email in Spain, Australia, South Africa...

Okay, that's it...how much did you say I'd get paid for this??
Anyone else that wants tagged, let me know!!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: