Tuesday, December 20, 2005

C'mon, Christmas!!




Here are the rules The first player of this game starts with the topic "five weird habits of yourself" and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says "You are tagged" (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.

Okay...I'll play...but first, some Calvins....
Well, okay, they're up there....which is not exactly what I had planned, but...
My kinda weird habits...in no particular order..
5. Open the window blinds in the morning to get some light in here..this house is so dark sometimes, you think you're in a cave.
4. I hafta agree with Kimmyk on this one...when getting dressed, socks go on before the jeans! It's just wrong the other way...
3. I have probably hundreds of books around here, good hardcovers to ratty old paperbacks I bought off eBay, and I will NEVER EVER let any of them go!! They're my 'old friends'. If I feel like reading (always!), I'll reread them over & over, even if I almost have it memorized!!
2. In my opinion, 'grunge rock garage bands' became the downfall of the rock that made this country great! Think about it...from Elvis, & the Beatles, and on...they were the happy songs we all rocked out to!! In the eighties, most songs, if not all, were about sex, drugs, partying....FUN STUFF!! Fast forward to late 90's...Nirvana, etc...in other words, the impression I get is there's a lot more whining than enjoying of how great life can be if they shut up & do something worthwhile!
1. Holy shit. Where did THAT rant come from?? Well, I guess losing track of everything CAN BE a bad habit...oh, I remember where I was going with that...Other than a whole lot of 80's music, I have maybe one other one..."Hollaback Girls....bananas!"
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!
...and, please, anyone who hasn't done this yet, please, please do!!

No comments: