Friday, December 16, 2005

no time for an old story today..,.


above...this is why you should never, never, fart in a wetsuit...


Just doing this out of habit today, got lots to do today..I'll be 41 tomorrow, but Kev's whole family + my mom are all coming over tonite for...pizza, party, double chocolate torte, peppermint stick ice cream, and....PRESENTS, PRESENTS, PRESENTS!!! *LOUD HAND CLAPPING & YELLING!* I've NEVER seen a family so close & loving, & I am so blessed to be loved by them...
Okay. All I have time for is the daily "Calvin"
Well, that hardly worked out...gotta do something else too...
Enjoy! BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

BTW...Kevin is still 39 for another month!! Boy, do I hear about that...

Another BTW...if I got it in here right, please click on the JibJab video...Republican or Democrat, you WILL LAUGH YOUR ASS OFF!!

No comments: