Thursday, December 08, 2005

winter, 2005





our empty stockings!!

Mine, Kevin's, & Tiffany's!

and here's more...one's Jenga, the spoiled-ass dog in the leopard-skin carrier, one's out the window, waiting for the 'white death' (snow, grocery store lingo cuz everyone wants white stuff...bread, milk, etc)...our tree that Tiff & Zach put up & decorated the other day...no, seriously, I guess Jenga's cute...I'm just not a 'dog fan'...

I told Kevin last night that they're promising 5 to 8 inches of snow tonight...and 'Honey, isn't that just like a guy? They promise you 8 inches, and then you get 2...' All that got me was a dirty look...I guess guys DO stick together...

Okay...I get my intravenous steroids starting next Monday, for 3 days. Yuck, that's gonna hurt...but I know I'll feel better for a few months when it's done...

I'm STILL waiting for the snow...it was supposed to start at about 3pm here, but....

So....I've started Christmas shopping for Kevin, but we're supposed to start thinking about Tiff & everyone else tonight...errrggghhh! The only thing Tiff's asked for is a new cell...the only problem is, the one she wants is $400.00!! Oh well...'it's only money, we get more next week' as I was told by someone years ago. Good thing she's an only child! She asked Santa for a baby brother or sister when she was sitting on his lap when she was 7 or 8! He looked at us and HO-HO-HO'd once or twice, and told her she'd probably have to talk to 'Mommie & Daddie' about that!! Holy crap!! Boy, did we hear about that for awhile! But when she realized where babies came from, she asked me, when she was about 12 or 13 (lovely ages, huh?), "So..when are you gonna shoot out another baby, Mom?"

Anyway...nothing else up here...I'll continue the list of stuff I don't want tomorrow...

BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: