Wednesday, May 30, 2007

hot, hot, hot!! days like this make me wish i had the guts to shave my head!!


All right, all right, I know...now I'm just being lazy!! Nahhh....honestly, this is a better picture than I could get anywhere else at the moment...
It's been over 90 degrees today, and that's, just, sick & wrong! Mom came over & we went up to get me a state id....I've been resisting that, telling myself that someday the ms'll go away, and I can get another driver's license. Pee-shaw! I'm tired of waiting...
Anyway, she picked me up at 2, and it was a little harder than last time, only because it's SO hot & humid today! (welcome to Ohio in the summer...). I knew what I was supposed to have to be able to get an id card made, ss card, all that, but I couldn't find my birth certificate. So, me, the 'eternal optimist' *snort*, just got that stuff and told Mom "I'll beg...you have no idea how charming I can be when I try!"
Needless to say...I have GOT to find my birth certificate! I know it's here somewhere...I had to have it to vote in 2008....
Mom & I were going to go out for lunch after that, but, damn, does the heat take it out of me! Actually, she said she was already worn out too...she is 84, so I can understand that! So...we tried, but pooped out for the day...next time...
Does anyone else love the band "Creed" like I do?? I absolutely would do anything for Scott Stapp and that voice! It's as good as Jack Russell's!...oh, and Chris Daughtry...ok...back to the real world....
I really haven't been doing much of any-damn-thing lately! Well, trying to dig out some shorts & t-shirts, and put away the sweatshirts and sweatpants. Cuz, of course, last week that was what I wanted to wear...now I'm having to think if it's even worth getting dressed!!
Kev's dad took me out to a couple dr's appts last week, and, of course, I rode Scoots2! I love that thing!! It's great that it can be taken apart into 3 or 4 pieces, and put in the back of the car, and then when we get there, put back together....there's no wires or anything that need connected or anything! The dr I saw last time was really nice, when I said something about feeling like I might be able to get it together one of these days, he looked at me & said "You will...you've got something...".That's nice to hear from someone I've only met twice! Actually, I think the most fun part of it was after I got out, and was waiting for Kev's dad. I was just people-watching, ya know? I've missed doing that!
Oh, by the way...Kimmy, thanks, I had to steal it!!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: