Saturday, May 05, 2007

questions...

KimmyK sent me 5 questions to answer. This sounds like fun to do, and since I really didn't know what to write today, it's great!! Thanks Kim!! Anyone else who wants 5 questions, let me know, and I'll email some to you!!

1) Tomorrow is your last day on Earth and you get to spend it with anyone you want. Who are you spending it with and what are you doing?

Kim, this is a really bad time for this one, so I hafta take a pass on it, okay? I'm sorry...

2) You read a lot of books. What's the best book you've ever read and why?

Well, if I had ever actually read the Bible, I'm sure I would say that, but I won't lie, I've never read it.
So, I have to say "The Stand" by Stephen King (of course) is the best book I've ever read! Stephen King has to have the best imagination & 'smarts' for researching all of the stuff he writes. I like this book a lot because it's all about good vs evil in regular people under extraordinary circumstances, and it makes you wonder about what you would do in this situation. I recommend this book to anyone! I read it for the first time when I was 12, and probably once a year since then, it's so good!

3) If you were a man what is the first thing you'd do?

Sorry, guys..I'd probably have a sex change operation as soon as possible! I don't see how you can walk around with those things dangling between your legs all the time!

4) You're given a choice-you can either spend the day with the first Lady or the President..who do you choose and why?

The president, cuz there's tons of stuff I want to know! Like are there really 'remote viewers' being paid by the government? Or other kinds of psychics? What about 'area 51'? & the whole Groom Lake thingy? What are we doing there that's so secret?

5) What color describes you best and why?

Well, it's kinda a toss-up between dark blue or dark green, depending on the day. If it's rainy, that's usually a 'green day' (isn't that a rock band?). A regular day would be a dark blue day.
I know, those are boring answers, but...give me a chance to email YOU some questions! Let me know, in comments!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: