Monday, January 30, 2006

good morning...

Wow....I canNOT believe this...this is the first time I've even been on the computer since, I think, Friday??? I got Stephen King's latest book, 'Cell' from Amazon Friday. I'd pre-ordered it a couple weeks ago, it got here, and I started reading it Friday night, I didn't even get out of bed yesterday, and last night I finished it. So, I guess today I've had a total 'reading hangover'. No, today I started the another book, 'For Laci' by Laci Peterson's mom. I'm not real far into it, but it's really good. Yes, I'm one of the people that was following that story since the night it happened. I've got almost every book about the case, but I think about the best one is the one about Scott Peterson being such a sociopath, by Catherine Crier.
Anyway...Kim called me this morning, and we talked about what should go on here next...we decided...
One weekend night when Kim was staying overnight with me, we hadn't gone anywhere or done anything. I don't know why, but it was SO boring! We went upstairs to bed about 1:30 am (my mom & dad were already in bed) and we were sitting there talking about how bored we were. I got off my bed, and decided to call my boyfriend (Kevin). We were talking for awhile, you know how a 15 yr old girl talks, then Kevin said why didn't I come over there. Yeah, right...but the more I thought about it, the more 'viable' the whole plan became. I decided to do it. Woke Kim up & told her, and she didn't think it was a smart thing to do, but I said I'm a teenager, I'm s'pozed to do stupid shit, right? So I changed my clothes and sneaked downstairs and out the back door. I made sure I went down the back stairs, cuz they were the farthest away from mom & dad's room, and then out the back door. Kevin lived all the way across town (maybe a mile?), and in kind of a shitty area. So here I was, bee-boppin' along to his house, and sneaking, because, guess what? Curfew...
So I finally got over there, and he had his best friend Terry there staying over. They were hanging out back in the back yard, where there was a, like, shed, and we used to hang around in there all the time and drink and talk & stuff. Kevin & Terry & I went in there and were just hanging around, talking, smoking, drinking, you know, the stuff teenage dreams are made of, right? All of a sudden we heard Kevin's mom coming out through the yard, and all of a sudden, she poked her head in the door and said, "Kevin? Is Libby in there? Her mom is on the phone, and thinks she's here." Meanwhile, I was hiding under a big pile of blankets on the floor. Kevin said no, he hadn't seen me, so she left & went back in the house. I was freakin' out! Told Kevin I had to go, right then!! I took off walking, then running home. I got home and all the freakin' lights in the house were on. So I went in, and got yelled at (don't you know how dangerous it is to be out running around in the dark by yourself?
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: