Tuesday, January 17, 2006

unavailable for the week...

Busy week this week! Kevin's on vacation this week, and his 40th birthday was yesterday, so we had a family party here last night. His mom & dad, Ken & Jill, Tiff & Zach, me & Kev (of course!), Kathy & the twins (Benji's in CA for work this week)...and food, and cake & ice cream (also of course!). So Kevin got tons of cool stuff, and I got him 2 tickets for himself & his brother to the Columbus Blue Jackets vs. Detroit Red Wings hockey game in Columbus tomorrow night! I like to watch hockey, but I wouldn't wanna go to a game in a fuckin' wheelchair...it just sounds like a big fuckin' pain in the ass. I know exactly what happened the one time Kevin & I tried to go to a Nascar race with everybody else a few years ago...that was about a big joke...nobody's fault but the weather....and the idiotic parking places in a field full of mud, that, even if Kev & I would've tried to get my wheelchair out of the car, even if I wasn't sitting in it, could have never been pushed through the mud!!
Anyway, enough bitching. I'm gonna get off here, and go sit and read a book or something...
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: