Thursday, January 05, 2006

today...


Alright....can everybody get a good look at this?? Kim was over today, and must've decided to leave her signature of trouble on our nativity set...
Last week I (yes, me, & my clumsy-ass hands!)knocked over one of the 3 Wise Men...and his head must've hit just wrong, and it just snapped off clean! So today, Kim's over there looking at the set & stuff, and I heard her start laughing our old evil laugh (hasn't changed in 25 years!), then she came walking back into the living room, still giggling. I was asking what was so funny, and she launched off into this big old loooooonnnnnnnggggg story about something her middle boy had done, and it WAS funny as hell, so we sat here & just rolled around laughing about all kinds of stupid shit. We sat around here bs-ing for a couple more hours, then she had to go, so we said see ya...
I came back in to the dining room and just stood here looking around, seeing if I could figure out what the hell she'd been laughing at. Then I walked over & looked at the nativity set, really close, and saw that the Wise Man I had knocked over was still standing there, minus head, which, last I'd seen was laying on the fake snow in front of him, but now, was on another Wise Man's hands, as if it were an offering or something!! I swear, I just laid down right there, and almost died laughing! Then later I called Kim & gave her hell for doing that! I told her that God probably would look & see that, & think I'd done it or something!! Damn! She's getting good at this stuff (in her old age! shhhh!).
Okay, I'm done for the night.
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: