Saturday, January 07, 2006

a little better...

Okay, I'm up...for a while, anyway...
So, here's what's up. I TiVo'd 'The Book Of Daniel' last night, and watched it this afternoon (I couldn't not watch it after seeing all the negative shit about it, ya know? I felt it was my DUTY to watch & review!). I thought it was funny, and I really don't see what's so offensive to some people. After all, ya know, it's ONLY A TV SHOW, RIGHT? Truthfully, I happen to find people like, oh, say, Pat Robertson, a whole LOT more offensive! Maybe I'm wrong, but I seem to find a whole lot of people who are deeply religious can't laugh at anything. And that, more than anything else, keeps me away from organized religion. And whether I'm right or wrong, I don't want to be somebody that never, ever laughs. The whole world seems to have lost a lot of that ability lately, and I refuse to! Cripes, if I walked around like a sourpuss with a chip on my shoulder, & looking for everything WRONG in the world, I'd probably go off on a total rampage on everyone!!
Okay, with that out of the way...
I DID have a little bit of fun yesterday, before I gave up on 'being strong' and fighting my cold.I had a $75 Amazon.com certificate that was begging to be spent...so, I HAD to do that. Otherwise, the person that gave it to me for Christmas would've thought I was an ungrateful bitch, & I can't have that! heheheh...That got me five books on the way. & I'll finish off my gift cards Monday, with eBay, WalMart, & Victorias Secret.com!
I'm pretty hungry for ice cream right now, the only thing is, I'm really pissed off at myself, because I was sitting on the bed reading, & went and grabbed a pint of mint choc chip ice cream out of the freezer (it was still sealed), and took it back in the bedroom, sat back on the bed with a spoon and my book ('Vector' by Robin Cook, if anyone's interested), and ate every single bit of it! And was scraping the bottom, & bitching cuz it was the last pint of that flavor I had in there!! Then I looked at the container, and it said (well, it didn't say it...I read it!) "servings per container-4" WTF??? That's SO wrong!! As I see it, servings per container was ONE!! Hmmmmpppphh....
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: