Tuesday, January 31, 2006

...at Dale's request...errr...demand....read after yesterday's post...

...I DID have the rest of this story posted at the end of it, but blogger must've erased it. Maybe it didn't like my 'punishment'.
Continued from yesterday...
anyway...what happened...Mom said "We were worried!! (Meanwhile, my dad was still in bed snoring away, he'd never been up!) Where have you been?? I even called Kevin's house to ask if they'd seen you! And that was, to me, amazing! Because she never, ever even wanted to talk to Kevin's mom, because Kevin had dropped out of school in 9th grade, they lived 'across the tracks', his brother taught karate at his house for a living, his dad worked, but also had a gun shop in their garage (even had a sign on the door for it)...so, according to my mom, "They're just not our kind, dear." Holy mother of God!! Where did I come from?? I wonder that every day, because Mom's favorite saying is "I have always depended on the kindness of strangers." The last time she said that to me I was 23, and told her "That's funny. I've always prided myself on the fact that I've never HAD to!!" So...to this day, that's just a little bit how we still get along....
So, no, Kim was still my bestest friend, she never opened her 'yap' about where I was. Mom woke her up about 3 am & demanded to know where I was. Kim sat up, stretched, looked at my bed, and was, "wow! I never even knew she was gone. I wonder where she is?" Then she laid back down, and put her head under the pillow, waited till she heard Mom go downstairs, & I'm sure she laughed her ass off, even though she still says she didn't.

When I got home I just got a 'talking to', and sent to bed & it's never been mentioned again. Nope, no, no grounding, or anything. And I saw Kevins mom & sister the last time I went to Kroger with Tiff when I was still driving, and they both hugged me and told me they miss me. His sister even gave me her email address, which is funny, cuz she's older, & always hated me, thought I was a snobby little spoiled rich bitch (i was!).
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: