Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday the 13th!

This is so awesome! This barn is in the alley right down the street from me, it's one of the things I walked past to school when I was in 6th, 7th, & 8th grade! And I never, ever thought about how cool it was to have a barn right in the middle of town, in the area of big old houses!

This is the 'Bluestone Manor', that was around the corner from the house I grew up in, and I always wanted to live here! (still do!)


Another shot of it....












I was out riding around with my camera for 2 hours yesterday, and it was AWESOME!!
Ya know what? I never realized how much I liked taking pictures of stuff I'm interested in! I took about 60 pictures in the 2 hrs I was out yesterday, and I had so much fun!! Yeah, okay, it might look weird to people driving past, but ya know what? I don't care! I've got a great camera with an enormous memory card, and a way to get around, and free time that most people don't have, so I'l take advantage of it!
I'm going up to Findlay Sunday, cuz my cousin Ky and his wife & kids are having a huge family reunion at their house...his sister & her husband & and kids and grandkids (!) and his mom (Mom's little sister) & her friend are coming up from Florida for the weekend! Now, that is really gonna be neat...this is the group of my Mom's family that I haven't seen since last year at my dad's funeral. It'll be great to see them at a happy occasion! Tif was supposed to take me, but she didn't get the day off, damn! But, Bro is gonna take me, and that'll be fun. He mentioned yesterday that he wished Mom & I could live together, he thinks that would be good for her. I do too, but, I know it wouldn't ever work, and he agrees with me, cuz Psycho has too much of a hold on her. He's way too jealous of anyone that talks to Mom, or spends time with her...it's really bad. He's a very big 'downer' for her, and only talks about his life, and how hard shit is for him "but I'll get through, Mom, I'll be okay..." How can you bitch about your life being hard, to your Mom, who has lung cancer?? He truthfully sounds just like Eeyore!!
All right, enough of that...time to get back to being Tigger!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: