Monday, July 02, 2007

Monday...



You know, I usually put pictures of people doing stupid things on here...but, these won today!

If anybody's been watching the news this weekend, well, I hate to say it, but it almost seems like the 'jihadists' are making big steps toward the west, seeing that they've
easily gotten to Great Britain, & now Scotland. Thankfully, the British are on the case, and have arrested at least 7 so far.
In my opinion, these people don't seem like 'true AlQaeda' groups. The biggest clue for me would be that they actually didn't kill anybody, and the 2 guys driving the Jeep at Glasgow airport didn't stay in the truck and 'martyr' themselves. I actually would think that these are 'sleeper cells', that would like their groups to get admitted into the AlQaeda group. And, basically, I think, both tries were "failures" for them. AlQaeda seems like a 'franchise', that you earn your way into, don't you think? Unfortunately for most of us, they seem to be well-managed. At least more outside this country. I REALLY hope that our security is as tight as MI5 in England! High-fives to them all!!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: