Friday, July 20, 2007

hallelujah! i got a whole 8 hrs sleep last night, and this morning...



...cuz 4am to 12pm = 8 hrs, right? I dunno, but it's sunny and in the 70's, so I'm doin' this before I leave!


Okay...these pictures are from the same corner...obviously, it's my favorite corner in the world, even including the other states I've seen, and London, and everything! The huge building (ok, Lucy, 'ginormous!) is the back of the Central Christian Church (formerly, Kings' mansion), the fountain is across the street at my back, bluestone manor is also across the street, right in front of the fountain, the house where the guy used to yell at us for being on his lawn is across another street, and....the big old white house is across another street (obviously, it's a corner!) has, forever, had a bigtime reputation for being haunted!! As a matter of fact, I wish so bad I still had the pictures Joe & I took in the windows 20 years ago! Because (back when I was single in the late 80's), Joe was my very best friend, and we saw that this house had a "For Rent" sign in the front door. Given, we were riding around town drunk (somewhat...no, Tif wasn't with me, she was staying at Grandma & Grandpa's that night). But, we seriously talked about renting it for the 2 of us + Tif. That would've been so fun! But, I guess it was 'childhood dreams' or something...we never followed up on calling the number. But we did get a whole bunch of, well, scary looking pictures in the windows...especially into the basement, which also had one of those outside cellar doors, which in themselves give me the creeps! And this big house is diagonal from the church/mansion. Which kinda feels creepy sometimes too! Cuz I rented an apartment across the other street from there after my first divorce (at age 19/20!) for myself & Tif, who was 1 1/2 at the time and just getting good at wallking! It was a 2-story apartment, part of a house, that was divided into 4 apartments. It had an attic, too, but that's another story! Suffice it to say...the attic door was always closed...and locked! It actually had a padlock on the outside of the door! I'll post a picture of the outside of that aparment later.

I don't know what it is, I just seem to 'attract' ghosts' or something wherever I live or work! Good thing I'm all interested in 'em, huh?

I dunno...I get caught up in thinking about 'then' when I look at these too long, and here I was gonna talk about politics...huh...go figure!

BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: