Saturday, November 05, 2005

idunno...



Comparison...2003- the man that bought it from Mom & Dad had this house & loved it as much as I did. This is the year we all got to go over & go through the house again...I even have a picture of me and the owner shaking hands.
And 2005- the man died of old age in 2004 (was in his late 80's)...and I SO hope he sees what the people are doing to it now...and comes back & HAUNTS THEM forever! I have a feeling he will...every time I talked to him, he sounded SO MUCH like me! (his POOR, poor wife...).

OK, OK, I promise (kinda) I won't rant about this any more! Also, I really meant no disrespect to the angels on the porch. They just don't belong there!! Are ya with me??

' I just happened to think of something today. You know the saying, "Good things come in small packages."? I have the strong feeling that phrase was originally coined by a 'quite underendowed' man! Can I get a "Hallelujah" again??

Damn, I'm such a smartass! I guess because I haven't done a DAMN thing all day!! Well, okay, I'm outta bed (since 10 am), took a shower (I know, Kimmy, you were beginning to smell me, right?), and read one of the books I got from Amazon last week. It was really good, but quite short. It's "The Colorado Kid", and it's in the 'Hard Case' series of mysteries, a bunch of mysteries written by different authors, and this was by....Stephen King!! I looked everywhere in the book for something that said it was that Stephen King, but there was nothing. But after I had gotten about halfway through it, well...it's him, nobody else writes like that! Plus, it's even set on an island off of Maine. So anyway, I just have one of the books I got last week left to read..."Because He Could". And I'm not going any further.

And Tiffany was pretty happy when she came home from work, she got $60 in tips, between 10 & 5 today...plus she gets paid an hourly wage...plus she gets commission on all the products she sells! And the biggest & best thing? SHE LOVES THIS JOB!! Honestly, there's no better feeling in the world!! Especially when you can say it about your current chosen job, and MEAN it!

Okay, I guess I'm done...for now...

BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: