Wednesday, November 30, 2005

GRRRR! I'm pissed! I actually have to LEARN how to do something!





Holy CRAP!! I was getting ready to put my list of stuff I don't want for Christmas on here, but I can't figure it out...well, maybe that's a lie...I don't FEEL like reading all up on it & everything! I was just having so much fun picking out all this stuff on the web that I almost peed my pants laughing at, but then I realized...somewhere out there are people that are ASKING for one of those!! It's a sad world we live in, isn't it...

So, I gotta tell some stuff that happened at Thanksgiving. We were sitting at Kat's huuuuuggggggeeeeee dining room table (seriously, it's so long that last year after dinner we were all sitting there talking, and Ken got up to get a Pepsi, and as he was walking down the table behind people, he started smacking each person on the head, saying "duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, GOOSE!" Now THAT was some funny shit!). So, we're all sitting there talking during dinner this year (usually with our mouths full...see why I fit right in with this wonderful family?), and someone said somebody they knew was going to Taiwan, they'd left the night before, and it was a 28-hour trip. Everybody was remarking about that, and my daughter Tiffany says loudly..."28 hours! Are they driving?" No, that was a serious question, too.We're ALL still laughing about that one!

Okay, you are warned....the following message contains political opinions. You may not agree with them, but, feel free to flip the remote if you want...

If I were a Democrat (is hell frozen yet? that's just a joke, don't scream at me!), I'd be so embarrassed that John Kerry & Senator Reid had to grab microphones & give a rebuttal of the president's speech today...well, I have no friggin' idea what I'd do. A rebuttal?? For cripe's sake, can anybody see ANY sense in that? It wasn't like it was a primetime speech to the nation, on the dreaded MSM or anything! It was him talking to people from a naval academy at 9:45 am! OMG!! I smell desperation here...

Man, was Christmas a whole helluva lot more fun when your kids were, like 6, 7, 8, 9...not only was it a lot more fun, it was a lot CHEAPER, too! I loved the Christmas that we got Tiff a whole bunch of Lil' Tykes toys. A great big tree that opened, and had bedrooms in it, a set of a family+dog, big plastic cars, and all kindsa stuff! Oh, and it was, mmmm, a total of....$200.00 tops! When she was 17 or 18, I think her Christmas presents from us totaled, like 5 times that!! And it keeps going up incrementally every year!! But, in my humble, lowly opinion, the toys are getting a lot less fun! (the toys for young kids). Kids don't have to do anything with their imaginationsl...competition is frowned upon...holy crap...here I go again...must be cuz I just watched Rudolph, The Red Nosed Reindeer...

BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: