Wednesday, November 16, 2005

stuff...



Okay...I command everybody laugh!!

This story is rather sad now...
A few years ago, there was something big happening in this town. A little 9 year old girl was taken from her bed and found murdered a few days later, out beside a road in the country, wrapped up in a sleeping bag, that had initials on it. The guy whose initials those were, was a close friend of the parents, had been for a long time. The little girl even called him 'Uncle ----'. Unfortunately, a big part of his 'relationship' with both parents was drugs. So he was tracked down by his relationship with the parents, and his initials. There was a trial, and he was convicted of killing the little girl. And, still, to this day, I have a hard time believing it. He's never had any kind of violence in his background, never had ANYTHING to do with kids, the only things on his record is things to do with drugs, I think it's all pot-related. Yeah, I know that's not 'just pot', according to the powers-that-be, but still. Well, after he'd been convicted, and sent to prison for the rest of his life (he's only a couple years older than me), it was rumored around that the little girl was taken & murdered by the parents' drug dealers, (which is NOT the guy sitting in prison!) because they owed a LOT of money. But, I've really never heard any more about it...and it's actually been about 10 years, I think? This whole thing upsets me because, well, I remember him from when I was about 15. He was actually a good friend of my then 18-year old boyfriend, and he was always at his apartment with us all...drinking and getting high. For heaven's sake, I used to sit on the couch and pass a joint from him to me, to the person on my other side! I still to this day, do not believe he did it! And everybody here KNOWS that I don't give criminals the benefit of the doubt!
LibbY!

No comments: