Monday, April 02, 2007

okay...here goes...i tag EVERYONE! this is FUN!


Oh, now, these are some of the best I've found!!
And, I'm forcing myself not to watch tv today...I'm listening to "happy songs" from the playlist I just made! "The Sign" (remember that? Ace Of Base), "Tubthumpin'" by Chumbawumba, "Sultans of Swing" by Dire Straits...and of course, "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred! I'm probably very annoying today...everyone should be happy they don't live next door...
"Free Your Mind" by En Vogue
"I Want Your Sex" by George Michael...I STILL can't believe he's gay!! That is just SO not fair!!

Well, here I go, doing this on my blog for the first time, and, like I said in the subject line, everyone should play along, it's really fun!! I "cadged" it from Azathoth's blog, cuz it was fun! Thanks, Aza!

Go to Wikipedia and type in your Birthday month and day only. (Mine is December 17)
Then...List 3 Events that occurred that day:

Mine-#1, weirdest thing is Dec 17th is the 351st day of the year in the Gregorian calendar. My address for the first 20 years of my life was 351…
#2, 1903-the Wright Brothers made the Wright Flyer at Kitty Hawk NC
#3 weird thing-1969-Project Blue Book was closed by the USAF

Then... List 2 Important Birthdays (besides mine!):

Mine-One – Willard Frank LIBBY!, American chemist & Nobel Prize laureate (1980)
1770 –Ludwig Von Beethoven (Baptism)

Then...List 1 Death:...Simon Bolivar, b. 1783, d 1830

Last...List a Holiday or Observance. (if any):

mine...- Saturnalia, in honor of Saturn, began.

Go ahead, try it! Everybody's doin' it...

BoUnCeS!! LibbY!




No comments: