Saturday, April 28, 2007

Saturday




Ya know, I've looked & looked for this stupid key on my computer, and I just don't seem to have it..

And once I got the whole joke about the duck, well, let's just say my sides hurt like hell!

I've been actually doing nothing today, cuz I have the worst cold in the world (okay, I may be exaggerating a little)..it IS really annoying, though!

So I was awake most of the night, reading, watching tv...aren't those informercials fascinating? I was channel-surfing at 5 this morning, and found one of my favorite movies just starting..."Weekend At Bernie's"! I know everybody thinks it's a stupid movie, but ,damn, I was dyin' laughing at it!! I've seen it before, but it's kinda like "The Shawshank Redemption"...if you flip around and see that it's on, you're not moving for a couple hours!

And I've been wandering around the house, (blowing my nose all the time!), reading, napping, and then guess what...I flipped the channel again, and "Joe Dirt" was on!! I love that one too, actually think we have it somewhere...and now here I sit, writing in my blog..."Dumb & Dumber" is on now...my Saturday is planned out!!

The infomercial I was talking about was that 'super-duper colon cleanser', or whatever it is....that is SO damn gross!!

Okay...now there's a good-sounding movie on the sci-fi channel, 'Snakehead Lake', or something like that. It's about those fish that were able to 'walk' on land. You know, that might be plagiarism...I wrote a story about that right when they found 'em, but I have no idea how they would've gotten it!

Nope, it's not mine...it's too stupid...

Okay...gotta go...now I'm bored & cranky...(and still have a cold)...

BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: