Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sunday...answers to Peach's tag! (toldja I'd do it!)



This poor baby!! (heh! like I wouldn'tve done this to Tif at that age!).
And, I really think the kitten needs no explanation, now, right?
Okay, Peach tagged me with this a couple days ago, and I didn't have a chance to do it til today.
THREE THINGS
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE ME-
anything bad happening to Tif
dying, but....
getting very old and incapacitated would be even worse!
THREE PEOPLE WHO MAKE ME LAUGH-
Larry The Cable Guy
Chris Rock
Jill
THREE THINGS I HATE-
January/February weather & the attitude I get with it!
rude people
falling down
THREE THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND-
how people can WANT partial-birth abortion to be legal: don't overturn Roe V Wade, but, who would want to do it this way??
why I'm too wimpy to try any seafood
how the Democratic party can be all for abortions, but to sentence a killer to the death penalty is the worst thing in the world!
THREE THINGS ON MY DESK-
my computer
digital camera
angel that the girls that sold me flowers brought over the day before Easter
THREE THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE-
figure out what I want to do when I grow up
smile and laugh A LOT!
write & publish something
THREE THINGS I CAN DO-
read about 3 books a week
spell almost anything
swim...in a warm pool...
THREE THINGS I CAN'T DO-
swim butterfly stroke
cook...ask anybody...
stop ordering pizza so much!
THREE THINGS I THINK YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO-
your intuition...if you're a woman...if you're a man, listen to your wife!
things that older people tell you about 'how it used to be'
anything someone says that is prefaced with "I need to talk about..."
THREE THINGS YOU SHOULD NEVER LISTEN TO-
"Come on...everybody else is doin' it"
"You need to..."...as opposed to "Maybe you could..."
just like Pat said...GOSSIP!!
THREE THINGS I'D LIKE TO LEARN-
how to write anything in html
how to read and speak Arabic
how to design the garden I'm gonna plant in the backyard
THREE FAVORITE FOODS-
Mexican
Pizza (of course!)
Beef & Noodles
THREE THINGS I REGRET-
For the most part...nothing!
THREE PEOPLE I'M TAGGING-
Not gonna tag anyone...but if you DO decide to do it, let me know so I can go to your blog and see your answers!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: