Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Wednesday...

...well, this helmet will do a LOT of good...

Okay, cool...I just got another book today from Amazon that I ordered the other day, and I can't wait to read it! I saw someone talking about it on Fox news, and it sounds like it's gonna be cool! It's called "The Lucifer Effect", and it explains how human nature is inherently evil, I guess...
I don't think I'd be a real good dj, or music mixer, or whatever. One of the playlists I made on the computer has Rob Zombie...followed by Rick Astley...then Chris Daughtry, from American Idol, remember him? I STILL have a huge crush on him! And his cd is GREAT!
So...did everybody hear about the fact that Keith Richards snorted his cremated dad's ashes with some cocaine? sick, sick, sick...
I told Mom about that today, and she laughed so hard, I bet she peed her pants! But a little bit later, she was telling me she wants a 'weeping cherry blossom' tree for the backyard, and I said if she gets one, it should be planted in their yard in memory of Dad...she thought that was a really good idea.
Well, what else, what else...oh, yeah! Nancy Pelosi! I said FOREVER ago on here that I really hoped she'd never get Speaker Of The House....well, guess what...Now she's there, I've seen her bragging on tv that she's the most 'powerful woman in America now'! And exactly what is she doing with that position? Well, right now, she's over in Syria, doing a little "Ass-kissing!" (That'd be a pun, ya know? Bashar al-Assad is the president of Syria, one of the biggest of the state-sponsored terrorism countries). Between her, Hilary Clinton, Rosie O'Donnell, exactly how long will it be before we all hopelessly commit suicide...or murder all of them...hell, who knows? All of us 'normies' (no, I'm not a Bush fan...I want Mitt Romney!) might get together and call the terrorists and just ask them to hurry up, just put us out of our misery!!!). But, everybody, please remember...no matter how much you don't like our president now...Nancy Pelosi is two heartbeats away from taking over...she is third in line now. Okay, 'nuff said...
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: