Wednesday, January 16, 2008

16th...

Little kids feel like this around adults a lot!!










I wish I had these!! Truman would even like them!!
Okay, another really fun display I made at that store, was, well, the produce dept is usually in charge of the popcorn, raisins, other dried fruits, etc..I was told to do an end display with boxes of plums, and make it 'interesting', garnering attention.
Now, exactly how interesting & creative can a produce manager BE with boxes?? C'mon!! Sheeshh! But, it was a challenge...to put it nicely.
So, since it was on the end of an aisle...it was like a plastic-type 4-stair display. I ribboned the red canisters of SunMaid raisins from top to bottom in the middle, 6pks of individual boxes on each side, the outer edge was white boxes of plums. Looked really nice, but the brilliant marketing ploy made it unforgettable...up & down the outer edges of the display I had 6 packs of white toilet paper. And, it actually sold well too...this was another store that had mostly older customers...
*SICK* *GAG*...I heard that!! That's ok...I'm used to it...
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: