Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!! out with the old, in with the new...




Okay, who's hung over today??? HAH Nyaahh, nyahh, nyahh, nyaah!! Sorry...it had to be said, I'd lose my 'smartass license' if I didn't, you know that!

Now, just look at that bottom picture! Talk about an 'AWWWWW' moment!!
Not so much for the middle one...
I may not drink anymore, but I do know what always worked for my hangovers in the 80's when I had to get to work in the morning, and I lived an hour away. Chew 3 Extra-Strength Excedrins, drink a can of Coke, and eat a handful of white grapes. Bingo!! Not only is your badass headache gone, you have vitamins in your system, and you're wide awake!! That's okay, you don't need to pay me...I'm a giver.
Geez, I'm in an amazingly good mood for "international hangover day"!! Obnoxious, too...
Well, I was up all night watching the "Twilight Zone" marathon on the Sci-Fi Channel! That was FUN! All kinds of the old black and white shows, some I've seen, a bunch I haven't. As a matter of fact, I just looked, and it's on until 10 tonight! Cool!
Truman woke me up today at 9 with a "Happy New Year" lick on the nose. What a 'swe' pea' he is! There's even about an inch of snow on the ground, so the gray and brown stuff is hidden...for a week or so. Better than nothin', I guess. So that's my yearly allotment of snow enjoyment. It's now 2008, and I'm ready for spring and scooter-riding around and taking pictures now.
So, what did everyone else do last night? Something fun...and exciting, I hope. You all know I live my life vicariously through you, so you have a big responsibility!!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!
OH, NO....I almost forgot!!
RABBIT RABBIT!!!

No comments: