Saturday, January 26, 2008

Saturday...and I'm AWAKE!!



Okay, first off, I NEED to post this really stupid joke! It's been years since I did this, but it's worth it...and don't have a mouthful of anything when you read it! (I know this from experience!)


HOW THE FIGHT STARTED

I rear-ended a car this morning. So there we are alongside the road and slowly the driver gets out of the car . . . and you know how you just-get-sooo-stressed and life-stuff seems to get funny? Yeah, well, I could NOT believe it . . . the guy was a DWARF! He storms over to my car, looks up at me and says, "I AM NOT HAPPY!" So, I look down at him and say, *"Oh Yeah, well, which one are you then?"*. . . and that's when the fight started!


I know, that's offensive as hell, but it's so damn funny I couldn't stop myself! I got it in email 4 days ago, and I'm STILL laughing!!

I actually woke up this morning at 8:30!! True, I did stay in bed and watch the news and read & eat & doze until 10 or 11, but, I've actually been up and out of the shower since 1! And I feel like laughing again...obviously, you can tell from the joke..or not, I guess, if you didn't find it funny...this is what just looking forward to steroids does for me!
I'm watching a really good movie right now on the sci-fi channel...13 Ghosts! Very creepy and scary! Perfect for a Saturday night alone (except for my cat) in a 2-story house. (you know me, desperate & dateless, and all that shit...lol). Then 'Ghost Voyage' comes on at 8! Hmmmm...my night is planned!
Mouse called me the other night...we were talking about a bunch of stuff, and her dog was bothering the hell out of her! He was just like a little kid, ya know, he would not quit jumping all over her while she was on the phone, she had to put him outside while she was talking! Come to think of it, Tif's new puppy is like that too. When I call her, Lily only leaves her alone when she petting her & playing with her while she's talking to me!
See?? Dog = needy!!
Mouse is really getting sick of the crappy hours & pay she's getting at the nursing home she works at (in the town way north I worked at). She said she likes the job, but the pay is shit, and they do weird stuff with her schedule, as far as having her work the last 3 days of one week, then the first 3 of the next! She took classes for medical billing & coding for at least a year, graduated from that...now, nobody'll hire her cuz she has no experience! I remember that crap right after high school. I mean, I kinda understand both sides of it, but how do you get experience if nobody'll let you try? So she's an aide, and a cook at the nursing home, but...she was asking me "do you remember how dead this town was 25 years ago when you worked here? well, I think it's about a million times worse now!" There's no factories or anything in that town...not even a mall or anything, where you can always find a job! But one of the other 3 towns up there is booming, and it's only 15/20 miles away. She doesn't want to drive though..she's just not a driving freak like I always have been. But she does want to go find a factory job soon...she worked in a factory job right after she had her daughter, and she said it worked for her...why did she even try to do this office/nursing home thing...there's no money there compared to an hourly factory job (that's my opinion). But, yeah, all the advertisements say it's gonna be the next big thing.
Mouse said something about her cats the other day too...she has 5 or 6 + JJ the dog! And the cats are mostly outside cats, but they each have a litterbox in the basement! You can definitely tell she's a total animal lover! Oh damn, it's all I can force myself to do to clean Truman's box every day or two!!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: