Friday, April 07, 2006

the other Sharon (my friend & nurse)



God bless you, Sharon, for all that you've done for everybody you've touched in your life...

I'm just pretty sad today...my nurse was told about her cancer Mar 21. The doctors said she had 3 to 6 months to live..She died Monday at home with her sister. It's really bad for her sister, because their mom died about a week ago too...that leaves Bonnie on her own, in the house all three shared after their husbands passed away long ago. At the funeral home last night, I started crying when I saw Sharon in her casket. She actually looked very good & peaceful, like she was sleeping...but that isn't the Sharon I knew. She was never still. I got to hug Bonnie & hold her for a few minutes, we made plans for Tiff & me to go out to their house as much as we can, we've been friends since Sharon & I were.

Rest in peace, Sharon...I'll always remember your love.

Libby

No comments: