Thursday, April 28, 2005

guess i'm just bored or something...

Well, I'm just thinking again...does anybody besides me believe there are people that look like you & me, that we meet, but they're actually angels? Because, thinking back, there are MANY times that, if it wasn't for them, well, I probably wouldn't even be here now! At least one of them, I never even knew his name, but he happened to be driving past in a black Corvette when my car broke down in the country, one of the times I took Tiff and left her biological dad to 'go home to Mommy'. I remember it perfectly...I'd gotten out of the car, and was just walking around it to get Tiffany out of her car seat, and walk into town with her. So, this really cute guy I'd never seen before (this is a REALLY small town, & I had been here since I was 2...a good 17 years!) pulled up beside us, and got out, & came over, and asked if he could give us a ride to the closest gas station...I said ok, and he put me & Tiff in the car with him, and took us right down the road, and dropped us off. I never ever saw him, again, either. I never even gave any thought to how dangerous that could've been until later. Then once I was up in Findlay, visiting my then boyfriend (who, by the way, was in jail, thank you very much!) with his 3 brothers and a friend of ours named Harold. Well, for some reason, I was on some kind of pain pills for something...we went to a bar and were drinking, and Harold said I drank most of my 2nd beer, and all of a sudden, my head hit the bar! So, thank God for Harold, he drove me all the way home (1 hr), got me up the stairs into my apartment (Tiff was at my mom's), and I fell asleep til the next morning! When I got up the next day, I had no f'nng idea what had happened! But Harold told me, and I took him back to Findlay to get his car. Joe came over to Bucyrus to get me a couple times...were they actually my 'angels'? Hmmmm...then, after Kevin and I got married, her biological dad gave up his parental rights (not that he ever used them, of cours!), and Kevin applied to adopt her...it took 9 months to get approved, but they finally did it! And, from what I can see...he's OUR angel!! + his family! I have so much gratitude, and respect for the fact that he will never, ever leave either of us! I've had lots of friends with ms, whose husbands have stayed a year or two, but when it started to get more noticeable, they were gone! But Kevin & his family have been right behind me, 100%, even WAY more than my own family!!
So...ideas?...
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: