Saturday, April 16, 2005

what's up, world??

Well, I feel MUCH better today!! I went to bed at 4:30 am, and slept straight through til 4:30 pm! Now, my only problem will be getting to sleep tonight, since I had to take my 60 mg of prednisone at 4:45! :-D
The first thing I did was turn on Fox News (that's akin to saying I turned on my oxygen for the day...) Anyway, there have been so many stories lately about child molesters, sexual predators, etc...here's a solution...it's my belief that there's a difference between 'sexual predators', if they're guys (or girls) that are, oh, in their 20's & date a person under 18, 17, like that. Or a 'child molester' who targets a little kid under, oh, say 12, 13, 14, etc....or younger! It's pretty well-known that child molesters cannot be cured (among psychologists), it's more of a pathological problem. But, I'll give the opposite side the benefit of the doubt, if that's the "p c" thing to do these days. Let's compromise on this...if they get convicted, whether sentenced to life or death, send them to live in the prison's general population for however long it is, no more private cells for them to live in to keep them 'safe' (the kids didn't get that, did they now??). BUT...they should have to wear PINK shirts in there for the rest of their life. Which, may I say, would most likely be shorter than they expected, right? Tell me what's wrong with that, huh?
LibbY!

No comments: