Thursday, April 28, 2005

more about a...

...while she worked in the meat dept, she & t, the meat manager, decided they HAD to be together, which was kind of strange, because she had j's baby, & was now living with him, and t, the meat mgr, was married, & had 2 or 3 kids, & he and his wife & kids were...in the Jehovah's Witness religion!! Unfortunately, a was my friend, and she called me at work one day, and said she & t needed to be together and 'talk'. So I, of course, felt bad for her, and said 'you can use my apt...if ya wanna drive south for an hour'. Never thought they'd really do it, even though a came & picked up my key!! I said, jokingly, make sure you leave it down in the mailbox. And when I got off work and went home with Tiff, I'll be damned if that key wasn't in the mailbox!!! So, the first thing I did of course, was change my SHEETS!! The second was to call a, & give her hell for actually doing that!! Told her she was gonna burn in hell for that one!!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: