Friday, April 15, 2005

stupid things to look at on the web...

Hey, does anyone else on here ever stay up & go to bed around 1 or 2 am, and listen to Coast To Coast AM on the radio with George Noory? It used to be Art Bell that hosted it, and it talks about all kinds of weird shit, like ghosts, ufo's, Roswell, Bigfoot, weird stations on shortwave radios, etc..or, the one where they played the 'sounds of people's souls screaming in hell' because they had lowered a microphone down a hole in the ground in Siberia miles & miles deep. Actually, it kinda sounded like a bar closing down for the night...
Anyway, now besides listening to the show (it's on from 1 am til 4 or 5 am every night), I'm hooked on checking out the website a lot! So here's the link, if anyone's interested (if not, please tell me...I don't want to be offensive here). I just like weird stuff..you know, Halloween's always fun to make a haunted porch for the kids to have to come up on to get their candy! And dumb things like that....and no, I'm NOT a "devil-worshiper" or anything...I just think it's fun to get scared!
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/ Enjoy!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: