Saturday, April 02, 2005

today really sucks..

Bored, bored, bored!! I'm really getting fucking frustrated with this ms shit! I can't believe the number of people that think it'd be GREAT not to have to get up every day and go to work! How boring of a life do they want?? I actually felt like I was worth something when I had a job...now all I can do is sit here in this house all day, because, of course, I can't drive anymore because my eyes aren't good enough. So...I can still read, watch tv, but I can't do anything around the house, like even run the sweeper, cuz my balance is so fucking bad, I fall down every time I try! Huh...never thought I'd WISH to be able to do that! Now I get to sit here 24/7, get paid by social security disability (yes, I'm on the 'dole!' Which actually feels like only 1/2 a step up from welfare, because of the EXCUSES people use to get it! Unlike welfare, where people have to have another baby to neglect before they get more money!).

I don't know if any of you have ever worked in a grocery store, but I used to (back when I was a whole person, and got a raise for good work, not just got the same amt of $$ every month). Anyway...I always used to bitch to my mom, because the same people came in every month (once a month...when they got their food stamps!), and, regularly had one more baby ready to pop out! After a few years, suddenly, one of the oldest 'kids' came in hugely pregnant...so...another generation of welfare recipients is born...and here I was doing all I could to make enough money to take care of Tiff, when she was 2! Now I'm not saying welfare & food stamps are awful...it's just when they're depended on for years & years!!

All right, that's enough attitude for now...guess I'll go see if I can learn something, on history, wars, the constitution....something.

LibbY!

No comments: