Tuesday, April 19, 2005

ruminating...(now I'm the cow, Op~!)

Well, I'm not liking some of the stuff being said about the new Pope. I'm not a Catholic, so I don't know if I have a right to an opinion...but I do anyway! They're saying "he's very old...very conservative." I think there's a BIG difference between religion and politics! It feels like they're arguing whether he's a Democrat or Republican, fakkrissakes! (oops...probly the wrong place for that expression, huh?)! My feeling is, 'Of course he's conservative! What did they expect? He was a cardinal in the Catholic church! And, from my Catholic friends, of course...that's the epitomy of conservatism!! What do they expect, for the new Pope to come out on the balcony and yell "I won! Sex, & condoms, & abortions on demand for EVERYBODY!! And I can't be fired!! Bwahhhaha" I'd be kind of disappointed in the Catholics if they did that...even though, like I said, I'm not a catholic, it's nice to see them staying with their beliefs.
LibbY!

No comments: