Monday, March 20, 2006

random things...that's what Mondays are all about....


Alright...does this look painful, or what? heeeheehee! Sorry....obviously, I'm female...
I did tell Kev last night, "I can't figure out how you guys walk around with all that hangin' down there!"

I had the news on at 7 am today when Kevin got up. They were talking about the fact that Donald Trump's wife just gave birth to a new son. One of them mentioned the fact that this is Donald's 5th baby, and he has never, ever changed a diaper! One of the guys said, hmmmm, the butler probably does it.I looked at Kevin, and he's laughing his ass off. "If I can ever afford a butler, I'll be DAMNED if I'd EVER change a diaper!!" Good thing there are no more babies coming!!! Hey!! That just brought the realization he has NEVER, EVER had to change a diaper!! Because I had all the 'dirty work' done with Tiffany....she was 6 when we started dating and got married!! He never had to change a poopy diaper! Or get her to eat while she was in a high chair. Or clean her front off when she spit up. Or potty train her...but that ended up being fairly easy, right after she turned 2...took about a week! But the other stuff?! Once when she was about 9 or ten, I stopped with her at the store I was working at, so I could get my order ready for the warehouse the next day. And we had to walk around the deli dept's big salad bar thingy. Tiff, of course, was practically salivating down the front of her shirt, looking at all the good stuff up there. On the way out, I felt bad when I got the 'puppy-eyed' look, so I loaded up a to-go container with cherry cheesecake for her, & told her she could have it for dessert. We got home, did the usual evening stuff, she brushed her teeth, and I walked her upstairs to bed...about an hour or two later, I hear "Mommy! I threw up!!" Kevin & I sat there pointing at each other for a second, until he said "I can't. The smell would make me puke too." So I gave him a big ol' "sigh", and went up myself with everything to clean her up with. I walk around the corner at the top of the stairs, and, lo & behold, there on the blue wall right beside Tiffany's bed, was all the cherry cheesecake, stuck to the wall, cherries & all!! Kinda like some kind of Andy Warhol painting or something!! Ahhh....so THAT'S what the baby books were talking about when they referred to "projectile vomiting"! Trouble was...her stomach at that age held much more than a baby's...
Then after I left that store when it closed, and left my other part-time jobs & went to Findlay to work in the store up there, it got to be close to Easter, and the store manager said that the owner had a big Easter bunny suit, and I was all jumping up & down, "Get it!! I wanna be a bunny!!". So we set up a chair & an area at the front of the store , got a camera, and my mom & dad had gone over & picked Tiff up from Kevin, and brought her up to the store on that Saturday before Easter. Mom & Dad knew I was the EB, nobody told Tiff! When they walked in & Tiff got in line, it was SO cute!! They even took our picture a few times, after I finally told her who I was!! Actually, after all day with kids on my lap, I'm just thankful nobody peed on me!!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: